The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions exam, 300-415 ENSDWI, evaluates the candidates’ knowledge of Cisco SD-WAN solutions. These include controller deployment, SD-WAN architecture, WAN Edge router deployment, quality of service, security, multicast, and management & operations. This test is a prerequisite for getting the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation and 300-415 ENSDWI Exam .
What are the important details of the Cisco 300-415 ENSDWI exam?
Cisco 300-415 is a 90-minute exam that is delivered in English or Japanese, depending on the preferred language of the candidates. Also, the individuals have to pay $300 before they register for and schedule this test. These processes are done through the Pearson VUE platform, and the applicants can take the exam in person or online.
If you want to clear Cisco CCNA Certification Practice Test on the first try, you must adequately prepare for all the possible questions. Therefore, it is recommended that you train with practice tests before attempting the exam. Those individuals who can’t achieve the passing score of at least 750 points at their first attempt will have an opportunity to retake it after paying another fee. However, the students have to wait for a minimum of five days after the failure.
What are the main topics covered in the Cisco 300-415 ENSDWI exam?
The potential candidates need to possess a good understanding of the exam topics to improve their performance in the test. Let’s observe all the domains and their subdomains contained in the exam content.
- Describing the components and architecture of Cisco SD-WAN
- Describing the platforms and capabilities of Cisco SD-WAN Edge
- Explaining Cisco SD-WAN Cloud On-Ramp, such as colocation, IaaS, and SaaS
Controller Deployment: 15%
- Describing controller Cloud deployment
- Describing controller on-premise deployment, including installing controllers, hosting platforms, and scalability & redundancy
- Troubleshooting control plane connectivity between controllers
- Configuring the certificates with device lists
Router Deployment: 20%
- Explaining WAN Edge deployment, such as data center and regional hub deployment, orchestration with plug-and-play & zero-touch provisioning, as well as on-boarding
- Configuring Cisco SD-WAN data plane, including underlay-overlay connectivity, dynamic tunnels, and TLOC-extensions & circuit termination
- Configuring the OMP, TLOCs, and vManage & CLI feature configuration template (BGP, OSPF, VRRP, and EIGRP)
- Describing the multicast support in Cisco SD-WAN
- Configuring data policies, control policies, and end-to-end segmentation, including topologies and VPN segmentation
- Configuring application-aware routing of Cisco SD-WAN and direct internet access
Management and Operations: 10%
- Explaining monitoring, reporting, and authentication from vManage
- Describing REST API monitoring
- Explaining software image management on vManage
- Configuring monitoring, reporting, and authentication
Security and QoS: 15%
- Configuring service insertion;
- Describing the Cisco SD-WAN security features, including AMP, IPS, URL filtering, SSL & TLS proxy, and application-aware enterprise firewall
- Explaining Cloud security integration such as secure internet gateway and DNS security
- Configuring the Quality of Service treatment on WAN Edge routers (scheduling, shaping, queuing, marking, policing, and adaptive QoS & per-tunnel)
These are the major topics covered in the Cisco 300-415 ENSDWI certification exam, and the candidates can find all the comprehensive details on the official website. It is recommended that they go through these subject areas and understand them before starting with any study materials.